Provenance Series East Cape Wet recipe for Cats The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. Featuring free-range mutton and goat combined with a blend of wild-caught fish from Cape Reinga. Our delicious and naturally prepared recipe is handcrafted in our kitchens and contains 97% meat, broth, seafood and organs in authentic ratios to match the biological needs of cats. We also include our Z-Boost(TM) superfood blend of cold washed tripe, NZ green mussels and kelp which is a natural source of vitamins, minerals and Omega-3.
Features & Benefits
• 97% MEAT, SEAFOOD, ORGANS & BONE – PeakPrey recipes with unmatched inclusions and variety
• ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE – Free-range, grass-fed, and wild-caught meat and seafood from New Zealand
• Z-BOOST(TM) SUPERFOODS – Superfood blend of poultry heart, NZ green mussels & organic kelp.
• NO UNWANTED INGREDIENTS – such as grain, potato or legumes
• Feed as a nutritious topper or complete meal.